Friday, February 6, 2009

MY VICTORIA FALLS

Victoria!

how idyll you are to your spectators

Surely the Mighty Mother of all Falls you are

The smoke that thunder your thighs are a wonder

Your height makes me linger in discomfiture

When am by your feet, I can bare see your nipples,

As Rainbows that cross your belly button elate me

The Great Zambezi River is your handsome partner,

Him a dream for all women

How does it feel when his massive tentacles pour the waters in you?

I watch in awe as he comes to you each day and night,

Season to Season, all great rounds

I fear more in summer,

Then, he’s high with the supplies of the Kalene Hills

Mean time it is!

So worth to gaze

Millions come to witness your great passion

The Mighty Victoria Falls!

All about you I admire

I reach your bottom and resist no sweat

I like your broad cataracts and their protruding breasts,

I wish I were great enough to give them a touch

More and more I watch you

Your white eyes so amazing O goddess of love!

Your beauty leaves me in tremors


Gabriel Lapus-Copyright 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment